|Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib (a.s.)|
1. What are the locks and keys of heaven?
2. Who was the messenger who was neither of the human nor of the Jinn and who warned his people?
3. Which are the 5 beings who were created without ! the aid of ovaries?
4. What are one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven and twelve?
- two are Adam and Eve,
- three are the substances ( i.e. non-living matter, plants and animals),
- four are the Heavenly books: Torah of Moses, Bible of Jesus, Zubur of Dawood and the Qur’an of Hadhrat Muhammad (saw).
- Five are the daily prayers.
- Six are the days of creation of the heavens and earth, as per the verse of the Qur’an: ” And indeed We created the heavens and the earth and what is between them two, in six periods and touched us not any fatigue.” (Sura Qaf V. 38).
- Seven are the seven heavens, in the light of the Qur’anic Verse: ” And we have erected above you the seven strong ones.” (Sura An-Naba V12)
- Eight are those angels who bear the heavens, as per the Qur’anic Verse: ” And the angels shall be on the side of it; and above them shall bear that day `Arsh’ (the throne of authority). of your Lord, eight of them (Sura Al-Haaqqah. V.17)
- Nine are the nine signs given to Moses as stated by God: “And indeed we gave Moses nine clear signs (miracles); so ask the children of Israel when he came to them, Pharaoh said to him; “Verily I deem you O’ Moses one bewitched. “(Sura Bani Israel, V 101).
- Ten are the ten days, i.e. God had promised Moses that he would stay on the mountain of Toor for thirty days, and later added ten more days to this duration, as it is stated in the Qur’an.” And we made an appointment with Moses for thirty nights and completed it with ten more;” Thus was completed the term of his Lord, forty nights, and (before he went up) Moses said to his brother Aaron: You take my place among my people, act rightly and follow not the path of the mischief-makers.” (Sura Al-A’araf. V.142).
- Eleven are the brothers of Joseph, son of Jacob, as the Qur’an states, “When said Joseph to his father, O’ my father; Verily I did see (dream) eleven stars and the sun and the moon,, I saw them all prostrating to me.” (Sura Yousuf. V.4).
- Twelve are the Twelve water-springs manifested by the staff of Moses, as God states, ” And (remember) when Moses sought water for his people; said We, `Strike the rock with your staff’ Then gushed out therefrom twelve springs; each people knew their drinking place; “Eat and drink from God’s provision, and commit not evil in the earth acting mischievously. “(Sura Al Baqarah V60).